FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 25 December 2017

24 lessons of Christmas 2k17.


MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
I hope by now if you're reading this on Christmas day that you are having a jolly old time, singing Christmas songs, ripping open the presents meanwhile your parents are frantically running around like headless chickens trying to sort out the turkey. Christmas morning is most definitely the only morning of the year where I'm happy to be awake before 10am. Yes I am only a morning person on December 25th thank you very much. 


With blogmas now over for yet another year, I thought it would be really nice to do a round up post containing all my lessons of Christmas 2k17. As I said right back at the start of blogmas, this year each daily post would be about something new that I've learnt that day. I do not regret doing it like that at all to be completely honest I've enjoyed blogmas so much more than I did last year. Not only that but I really feel like I've got so much more out of it too- I've learnt so much more about myself as a blogger...

LESSONS OF CHRISTMAS 2K17:
(I've added the links to each of the posts in case you want to read more about it, if you haven't already)























The difference between day 14 & 20. lol

What was your favourite post?
Be sure to let me know in the comments.

I really hope you guys have enjoyed my blogmas this year. It's a tad too early to say if I'll be doing it next year but who knows. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, remember calories don't count this time of year so make sure you dive right into that chocolate yule log- I'll race ya! 

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, I'll be back Friday 29th with my post for New Years. 
Festive Kisses 

X

Image: Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig