FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Day 5 Blogmas 2k17


Can you guys actually believe it? I was awake before 9am this morning... wow lets just take a second to appreciate that. I mean truth be told I was running very late for my lecture this morning, made it
through the doors at approximately 9.03am so I mean it's not that bad. Not only that but for once I actually feel awake and motivated for the day, and I didn't even have any breakfast! Now I'm sat in the library eating a yummy feta, pepper and olive sandwich ready to type Blogmas day 5 before heading out to town to do yet more Christmas shopping. Busy day for sure, although I am one of the those people who would rather be busy then have nothing to do.

LESSON FIVE OF CHRISTMAS 2K17: 
Christmas shopping always results in making purchases for yourself too.


Honestly wish I was going Christmas shopping in New York instead of Nottingham right now, but it's not that bad. I lived my dream of going there last January (can't quite get my head around the fact that was almost a year ago) honestly where has time gone? 

So Christmas shopping... those words bring so much joy to my ears but at the same time I can already hear my bank account crying. For me I love Christmas shopping SO much especially when you go round doing it on your own because hey you can't exactly go with the people you're buying for can you? It's just such a fun, exciting thing to do. I love buying gifts for people probably more than I actually like receiving them. It's kinda weird but when someone gives me a present I always stress because all the pressure is on me- like what if I don't like it? can my face hide that? what if I offend them? Anyone who knows me well will know I hate having all the attention on me.
So I for sure prefer giving.


I finally started my Christmas shopping yesterday and it put me in such a happy mood. It wasn't
as successful as I'd have liked it to have been but I didn't manage to get a few bits. Obviously though as bad as this is going to sound I did see some bits I'd like to get for myself- I mean show me a person who isn't guilty of this? It wasn't all bad though because I managed to escape without purchase yesterday but today... yeh not going to lie it's partly why I'm going back. Yes I know I'm a shopaholic. I was joking with one of my friends the other day that I'd rather spend my money on clothes than eat ahaha. I really don't have the money to spend not with paying the deposit for securing our student house next year but I mean it's Christmas?

And guess who got tickets for Berlin's Fashion Week in January? Moi. I am BEYOND excited so 'ya girl's gonna need some cute outfits for that' that's what I'm going to tell myself anyway. Although preferably they need to be warm and stylish especially as I've heard last year it was like -10.... but it's SO hard to look on point in about 50 layers- see my dilemma? This is why I need new clothes. Honestly I could think of a million ideas why I shouldn't buy new clothes but the second I think of that one reason why I should I'm practically at the checkout desk. 


Hope you've all enjoyed this post. 
Are you guilty of self splurging when Christmas shopping? 
See you all tomorrow.

Festive Kisses.

X

Image credit: Pinterest. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig