FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 21 August 2017

pls Gimme your style


Instagram for me is my favourite social app, just because the whole process of taking & sharing images of whatever interests you really excites me! Particularly when fashion is such a visual subject. 


As a fashion student I love nothing more than scrolling through Instagram at any time of the day for a bit of 'inspiration'. Whilst I do believe everyone needs to have their own style, there's nothing wrong with seeing how influencers work and style out trends their own way. To be honest it's something I love to do in my downtime- 100% it's my guilty pleasure. 

For todays post I thought it would be good to share my top 5 influencers whose style I literally can't get over: 

@jordanlipscombee
There is nothing I don't like about Jordan's style, hands down she is one of my most favourite people to look to for inspiration! Literally everything she wears she looks good in- btw her hauls on YouTube are some of my favourite so if you haven't already you should totally check her channel out.
Two things I've learnt from Jordan's channel are, first reworking your clothes are the way forward- if you don't like a particular top because it's too long then don't be afraid to crop it yourself! Secondly, damn this girl can do an amazing makeup look- if ever you're in need of a good tutorial this is the place to go.  


@amb_d
On Love Island, Amber's style was one of my favourites so obviously being a huge Love Island fan I had to include her on here. She's currently teamed up with Motel Rocks producing her own edit of their clothing line which is definitely worth checking out if you love her style. If only I could wear those sequins dresses as well as Amber!


@jessicaannewoodley
Whilst on Made in Chelsea, Jess's style was in my opinion the best by far. I love her quirky taste in clothes that normally I totally wouldn't even look at, because I wouldn't know where to start with styling them. But Jess's Instagram has given me the confidence to give these things more of a try & I love it. Experimentation is key when it comes to fashion!


@poppydeyes
Poppy's style is probably the one which I feel I share the most similarities too. I don't know what it is but virtually everything she wears is something I have/want to own. If you know me well then you'll know I love my blue denim jacket more than I love chocolate, and I always get my inspiration to wear it from Poppy. Plus her Instagram theme is just beyond words!


@lydia_connell
@lucy_connell
Okay so I know I said that I was only going to include 5 of my favourites but I literally couldn't choose between Lydia & Lucy, and I couldn't not include them. On paper their Instagram feed is 100% what I would love mine to look like- I love like every single post! Whilst I can still carrying on dreaming about having an Insta half as cool as theirs, their style is majorly where I get my holiday/ festival looks from!

Hope you guys all enjoyed this post- if you haven't already give the influencers Instagram's above a cheeky little follow, promise you won't regret it! 
If you know of any other influencers insta's I might like then feel free to comment them below bacause I don't think I'll ever get bored of following other peoples style. 

Take care & I'll see you guys for more on Friday.

X

Photo credit: Jordan Lipscombe, Amber Davies, Jess Woodley, Lydia & Lucy Connell. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig