FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 13 August 2017

Got my 'A' Game on...


Welcome Back!

Finally after several breaks I'm back with my A game. Honestly if you've still stuck with me & my little blog then can I just take a moment to thank you from the very bottom of my heart! Because I probably wouldn't have been so loyal but it's time things changed....

I had an amazing few weeks in La Palma and I feel so rested & motivated for the things I want to get done. Seeing as the job front isn't looking promising till hopefully I start back at Uni, I'm gonna treat this like my job for the foreseeable. I know if this was an actual job then I would have been sacked ages ago! Don't get me wrong there's nothing I love more than this little space but I just haven't felt motivated at all- I actually feel like I hit rock bottom but I'm getting back on it now thankfully.


I want to do a separate post on the beautiful island of La Palma so don't worry if you want to hear more about my holiday... as cheesy as it sounds it gave me time to really think between dive bombing in the pool & soaking up the sun but more on that soon. 

This time around I'm not going to make promises that I know I won't keep which is why I'm going to commit to blogging every Monday & Friday with the exception of today's post. Expect some layout changes on my blog in the upcoming weeks and possibly even a a change of name 'LippieTalk' isn't really doing it for me anymore. I already have a new name in mind but I'm going to see what a few people close to me think first....

So I guess till tomorrow that's all I've got to say- Welcome to a new era on my blog let's hope it's a good one.

Take care & be sure to check back tomorrow.

X

Image is my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig