FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Thursday 20 April 2017

Go Grab The Brass Ring & Don't look back


Ever have those days where suddenly it all feels like everything is falling into place?
Well for me that day is today...


Those of you who have been reading my blog a while will know that I am now into my final semester of first year which is beyond crazy. Honestly there was a time when I didn't even think I'd make it through the first.... but I stuck it out and look where I am now. Going to University changed me so much as a person, I love this new self confidence I've gained and I don't ever want to look back to who I was before Uni. 

Yes there has been times where I've thought is it all worth it, my degree, Uni... I thought what have I got to gain from this? Honest answer- more than you'll ever know!


University has made me so inspired to push myself to my limits, step outside of my comfort zone & really grab life with both hands. The opportunities are endless because let's face it "doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will", as cheesy as it sounds you've just got to believe in yourself. 
Yes there will be times where you screw up, say the wrong thing or just generally make yourself look like an idiot but the good times outweighs all of that. 

I saw a tweet the other day: 'Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you'. For me this tweet really made me just stop and think how true that really is. We all have things we regretted doing or even people we regret meeting but at the end of all that those experiences & people have made you who you are today. Don't ever regret that. 


Like all degrees I feel determination is definitely key, and I feel more determined than ever to stop wishing & start doing. Career wise I couldn't see myself doing anything other than fashion so that's what I'm going to do. I don't know if I'll get there but at least I'll have tried. The one thing my parents have always said to me is "get a job that you love", okay so yes that is easier said then done but when you really think about it is it really? 
Life is not going to come knocking on your door for you, you've got to be the one who goes out there & lives it!


Hope you've enjoyed this rather short, unplanned post today... I just felt like writing so I did. 
Take care & I'll see you all very soon.

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig