FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Blogmas Day 16: Winter Highstreet Loves


Highstreet fashion is often not given the credit it deserves, personally I would say I'm a highstreet girl through & through. Partly because I don't have thousands in the bank to splash out on designer goods but equally because why would I pay more for something I may only wear for a couple of months?

I am very guilty of buying something, wearing it a couple of times and then putting it in my wardrobe where it gets lost for months. It's bad I know what can I say other than I just love fashion.

Clothes are my guilty pleasures so below I've picked out my top Winter fashion favourites which will more than likely be coming home with me sometime soon:


Wide Sleeve Stripe Funnel Neck Jumper
Topshop


Denim Pleated Shirt in Washed Raspberry Red
ASOS


Black Embroidered Long Sleeve Skater Dress
New Look


Gold Metallic Trousers
New Look


Pink Blush Padded Jacket
Primark


Embroidered Boots
Primark


Red Velvet Star Bag
Primark

Those are my top Winter fashion picks, I have to say I really want them all so maybe as it's Christmas time I might just treat myself. I can always use the excuse well I need new clothes for New York where I need to look stylish.
Don't know if my mum will agree though...

Let me know what you think you my fashion picks in the comments below.
What fashion items are you wanting?

Take Care 
X

Pictures taken from shop websites/social media.
SaveSave
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Combine with a necklace and http://www.zaful.com/s/velvet-long-dress/ makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig