FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Friday 19 August 2016

The American Dream


I'm finally back blogging after a rather hectic week since I got back from America.
If you guys follow me on Instagram (cheeky plug- @gemma_roseharp) then you will already know that I've just spent two weeks loving life in Disneyland Florida.
 And I'm now very sad to be sat writing this back in damp, rainy England.


Still I had an AMAZING time in Florida and I think it will be very hard to ever top this holiday.
This wasn't the first time I've been to Florida as I went 9 years ago but it was the first proper holiday I've had since starting my blog. So naturally I went a bit photo obsessed!

I want to do a couple of posts over the next week or so about my 'American Adventure', so I was thinking of doing more of a general post today. Then I'll do 'Where to go' & 'Haul' posts later on, because I brought a LOT, to the point that I had to sit on my suitcase just to shut it. 
But more on that another time...

This post is going to be full to the brim with lots of photographs because I think they can tell you more about the fabulous world of Disney than just me talking about it.

Besides who wouldn't want to look at pretty photos?
So grab a cuppa & enjoy flick through my American Adventure...











































Sorry for the extremely long post...
I just had so many photos that I wanted to share because each and every one of them in this post held a special memory.

As always I hope you enjoyed this post & let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.

I'll be back on Sunday with my 'Where to go in Florida' post so check back then for that.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I'll see you all very soon.

Take Care 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig