FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 10 August 2016

New Look sale & Hidden gems


New Look for me is one of my favourite shops.
I think I struggle to come out of that shop without buying anything so it's no surprise I found these hidden gems in their recent Summer sale.


I don't usually buy many accessories in sales, I don't know why?
Normally I dive straight into the clothes section and that's me gone for hours. 
But this time I thought why not have a lil look...


This purse/ makeup bag really caught my eye, I loved the "Take me Anywhere" lettering on the front because I'm a lover of travelling. So the thought of going anyway in the world is absolute bliss.

Isn't it just so cute?

Currently I don't really know what I'll use it for, I'm going on holiday soon so I might use it to carry a bit of makeup with me on the flight. It's a really good A5 like size and I think it was only £3.
Total bargain!


I don't own that many bracelets because I tend to stick to wearing the same three I've had for years.
This bracelet is so pretty!
I love the colours of the stones in each section and I think it's one of those bracelets that would go with anything in your wardrobe. 
I like unusual things & this bracelet is perfectly unique.
Again I think it was something like £2 in the sale.

This shopping trip taught me that shopping in the accessorises section is a good thing & you can find some really hidden gems if you look hard enough.
I will definitely be checking this section out again in the future, not that I need yet another reason to go shopping.

What's your favourite sale purchase?

Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post & I'll see you all very soon.

Take Care 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig