FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Turning 19


As it was my birthday last week I thought I'd do a post about the day & what I got up to.
In all honesty it only feels like yesterday that I finally became an 'adult' so it's very scary to now be 19, my last year of being a teenager before I set off and become a 'proper' adult....
*Sighs loudly*


Isn't it just ironic that when I was younger I so badly wanted to grow up but now I'm older I just don't want to at all. 
The adult world feels such a big scary place that I don't feel quite ready to face just yet, after all I still get my mum to make my dentist appointments for me. 

Still my birthday was a fab as it always is... 
I felt very spoilt by my lovely family and friends.




I didn't really want to do a lot for my birthday because I've been feel quite stressed lately so I just wanted to chill.
Of course I went for a meal at my old favourite restaurant, Frankie & Benny's. 
Their herby potatoes are something else... they taste so incredible!
And don't even get me started on the waffles I had for dessert, I don't know how this is possible but every time I go Frankie & Benny's I fall more and more in love with the place.

*Yes it did taste as good as it looks*

As a soon to be Fashion student obviously my outfit was all planned out for the day well beforehand... 


Despite being dead set against culottes when they first became popular, I finally gave into the trend and I'm now a little bit culotte obsessed, especially when it comes in the form of a jumpsuit!
This jumpsuit was something I brought from New Look in the sale for only £10 a while back and I've been waiting to wearing it for a special event. I paired it with a white tee and some nudes heels because anything that gives me a bit of extra height is a winner for me!

A couple of days after my birthday, I celebrated by meeting up with one of my closest friends for a cheeky Wagamamas and a little bit of shopping. 
(Another two of my favourite things!)


I've only ever tried Yaki Soba in Wagamamas because it's just so yummy and I can't help ordering it overtime I go.
I want to be more adventurous but what if I don't like whatever else I order then I'll be regretting not getting Yaki Soba...

Polaroids are just the cutest thing...

All in all I had a great birthday, thank you to everyone who celebrated with me and for all your lovely birthday wishes.
I felt the happiest I'd felt in a while and it really was the boost that I needed.

I'm aware it's been a week since my last post which does make me feel a bit guilt but I been having a bit of internet downtime because you can't live your live through a computer screen. 
Why waste a beautiful, sunny day sat inside?

I've still got several more post to come about the Blogger Tiki Party and I am currently reviewing my Toad diary which was very kindly gifted to me so I will be reviewing that soon.
(Hopefully it will be up by the end of this week)

I hope you're all having a lovely day & I'll see you all again very soon.

Take Care 

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig