FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Monday 25 July 2016

That Lame Company & stationary appreciation


I only recently discovered this company when I attended the Blogger Tiki Party,
'That Lame Company' is run by two graduates who design lots of incredible stationary & office staples, their products truly are every bloggers dream!



I felt so sad when I had to open this beautiful package,
I loved how it was wrapped up like a pineapple specially for the Blogger Tiki Party.



I love these little inspirational postcards, I'm starting university in September and I know these will look perfect on my wall for that bit of motivation to get me through assignments.
I think my favourite is 'Do more of what makes you happy'.
These postcards would be really great to give to someone when they're feeling a bit poopy & sad.



The 'lil reminder' post-stick notes are the most adorable thing I have ever seen, I'm always jotting stuff down that I need to do and remember so this will be so handy.



I highly recommend you all check out 'That Lame Company' 
All their stationery is very adorable and it will look so cute sat on you desk or in your office.

What your favourite piece of stationary?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoyed this post & I'll see you all very soon.

Take Care

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig