FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 4 May 2016

April Favourites


For me I always feel like April is the first month of Spring so as sad as I always am that another month has ended, it makes me that little bit more excited for Summer.


I honestly can't believe that April has gone already!
It was quite a big month for me as after 10 months of my Art Foundation it is now pretty much finished which is very exciting and scary all at the same time.

I feel I tried lots of new things in April so I excited to finally share this post with you all.
My 'Favourites' today are quite random but all equally as fabulous.

So let's see what I've been loving then, shall we?

W7 Lip Bomb
I'm going to be honest, this was super cheap so I thought 'Oh it can't be very good' but I was so wrong, this is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried! 
It's hydrating, moisturising and tastes amazing- it's been glued to my hand all month!


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara 
I spoke about this briefly in a previous blog post as I've only just brought it recently but I loved it so much that it just had to be included in my favourites too.
I found it really lifted my lashes and even better it lasted all day!
I tend to go through phases with my mascara's but I think this will be a favourite for a while to come.


Brown Backpack 
I am most definitely a handbag kind of person, I have way too many but I just love buying them all too much! 
This little beauty is from Primark and was only £10 which I think is just amazing!
I personally think this is the perfect summer backpack - like imagine how cute and perfect it would be at a festival!?!


Mirror Sunglasses 
Now this is something I've wanted for a very long time but I didn't want to spend too much because like most things I tend to get bored of products if I've had them too long. 
This particular pair was again from Primark (I love it so much
Usually I think you need to spend a bit more on eye protection but I think if your only going to wear these when the sun isn't too intense then these should be fine. 


Alexa Chung Coat 
Anyone who loves fashion will have heard about the fabulously, gorgeous launch of Alexa's range at M&S which happened a few weeks ago. 
I loved the entire collection but after some careful consideration I decided to buy this gorgeous coat. 
I personally love a trench coat and this is like no other- it's beautiful quality and I would sleep in it if I could. 


Letters to Juliet DVD 
This is one of my most favourite ever DVD's it's just a very great, typical love story. 
Who doesn't love a good old Rom-Com?!?
I don't want to give too much away about the film if you haven't seen it but all I will say is that it's definitely worth adding to your DVD collection.


Joe & Casper Hit The Road
Now you might be horrified to hear this but before watching this, I hadn't really watched Joe and Casper before. I saw this show advertised on E4 recently and I thought I'll watch it to see what it was like.
I LOVED IT!!!!
 Joe & Casper are so funny and they had me laughing till I cried on this amazing roadtrip.
Give it a try if you haven't already!


Pina Colada Hand Cream 
In my household it's become a bit of a tradition to go to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham every year. I picked this hand cram up from there in December but I only decide to try it recently...
This is one of my most favourite hand creams ever!
My hand often get very dry so I needed a hand cream that I could use daily and this was perfect.
The smell of this product is insane!


Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher 
Reading is a very relaxing past time for me.
I don't always get the chance to read as much as I'd like to but when I can I love to settle down to a good book. 
I highly recommend this book and all other books by Giovanna Fletcher!
She is a fantastic author who writes books that not only can you relate too but transport you somewhere beautiful too.


Glamour Magazine 
I am a fan of buying magazines, I know quite a few of my friends decide to read magazine online instead of buying them but I love to buy a physical, glossy covered magazine to flick through at my leisure.
Glamour is always on of my faves and I love that it's handbag sized too.
June's issue is the Social one which I love so make sure to pick up a copy next time you see it.


Nail Art
When I was younger I use to do so much nail art but then if got in the way of things and I just never had the time. Recently though I've got back into it again.
For me painting my nails is super relaxing and I love it!
If your not very good at nail art then try and take the time to learn it, if not there's lots of get false nail designs out there to try. 


I hope you enjoyed this post- let me know what you've been loving in April in the comments below.


I'm very excited to finally tell you guys that my first ever YouTube video is final up, I'd really appreciate it if you guys had a look and subscribed:

I'm super excited to start my YouTube journey and I can't wait to share it with all of you lovely people reading this.
I'm planning on posting a YouTube video every Wednesday so be sure to check it out. 

I'll be back this Saturday with another post

Take care 
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig