FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Tuesday 26 April 2016

I'M BACK WITH THE LOWDOWN ON AN ART FOUNDATION!!!!!!!


Hey Everyone!

Well it's certainly been a case of 'long time no blog' for me and it just really makes me feel so sad. 
So I thought I'd do a super quick post just explain why I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to lately.

And the reason is....
(drum rolls please)

MY FINAL MAJOR PROJECT DEADLINE!!!!

I know I went a little crazy there
but it's feel so good to get it out of my system 

As some of you may or may not be aware that this last year, I have been doing an Art Foundation at my local University, which has now finished (well apart from the final show). 
Like I'm not even joking when I say this, it honestly feels like I blinked and this course moved quicker than I can get to the chocolate cupboard and believe me when I say I can get there quick!

For me doing an Art Foundation was quite a last minute thing that I signed up to do because I didn't really know what I wanted to do yet.
In all honesty I still don't 100% know what I want to do but I feel that by doing this course things have become a lot clearer to me.

If any of you are thinking about doing an Art Foundation, whether its next year or in five years time- I strongly recommend you just go for it.
I feel like I've learnt so much more than I ever could have imagined by doing this course, and not only do I feel like my drawing has improved but my creativeness has too.
A year ago I would never have tried so many of the techniques I grown to love now. 

For my Foundation each student had to come up with a project brief and follow this idea through for their FMP (final major project), as I'm a fan of writing I decided to do my project on typography entitling it "Lost Letters".
I wanted to explore how letters can be used in different media.

Here's a couple of pictures of my final outcome:


I don't yet know if I've got the grade I need from this course because my tutors are currently marking all of our work as I write this, but fingers crossed they'll like it.

I'd love to hear what you think about my project and if you want to find out a bit more about doing an Art Foundation then feel free to leave me any questions you may have in the comments below.

Now my deadlines are all over I'm hoping to blog a lot more regularly than before, I even have a second post coming later today and I'll let you all in on a little secret, it's a very taste one. 

Hope you've enjoyed this post today and be sure to give my blog a follow so you don't miss that second post which is coming out later on today.

See you in a bit!
X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig