FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My New Love...


I don't think today's post is something that I've really covered a lot on my blog but it's definitely something that I would like to cover more, and that little something is 'Fashion Posts'.
Now I am most definitely no 'fashion' expert- 
I love fashion, I love reading about fashion, I love watching lookbook videos so I thought why not share my love a little bit more with you guys. 

So this means that over the next couple of months, I will hopefully be doing some more posts about fashion if you want them.

Now we've got that out of the way, I will get on with this post...

Culottes...
Love them, hate them, you can't avoid them this season. 


They are literally everywhere-
 Anyone who is massively into fashion is wearing them.
Now I'm not going to lie, I hated these when they first came out, I thought they were horrible, unflattering and just basically just not for me.

So somehow around 2 months laters, I've actually gone out and bought some...
Now you might be thinking 'WOAH that's a bit of a turn around?!?'
But the truth is they've just really grown on me.

I don't really know how to explain it but most of the time when a new fashion trend comes out, I'm always unsure of what I think of it, so I guess I'm just one of those people who has to get use to a particular trend before they decide they love it.
Is anyone else like this?
Unfortunately it does mean I'm usually pretty 'late to the party' when it comes to fashion trends, like I'll probably go up to a friend and be 'oh have you tried this new, latest trend' and they'll usually be like 'ummm yeah like 3 months ago'. 
But as I always say 'It's better late then never!'


Crepe Culottes, New Look £14.99

So as I was saying, I went into one of my favourite shops and picked up these very gorgeous culottes for only £14.99!?!
Firstly can we just discuss the price of these? Like £14.99!?!- That's so cheap and they're actually really good quality for that price!
I know that there are so many culottes on the High Street at the minute in lots of different patterns and colours, but the reason I chose black is because I don't know how long I will like these for- it might only be a couple months or it could be a couple years. So I want to get as much wear out of them as possible therefore black is the perfect colour for me as it will go with most of the clothes that are already in my wardrobe.
But if you've got your eye on a bright yellow pair with a pineapple print on then go for it!

Fashion is such an amazing thing and I love how loads of different people can all be wearing the same thing but they all interpret it in different ways.
Fashion is just great like that!

I hope you've all enjoyed this post today, 
Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I've just had so many deadlines coming up, it's just been so hard to find the time.

Hopefully it will gets back to normal soon,
I have however got another post coming towards the end of the week so make sure you check back for that.

I know I say this a lot but thank you so much for reading my blog, it just makes me feel so happy and proud to see people all over the world engaging with it.
For me this is why I love blogging so much!

Love you all and I'll see you soon.
X

P.S. If you too really love these culottes then why not click on the link to check them out, I'd love to hear what you all think of this trend in the comments below.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig