FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 30 January 2016

Cambridge Adventures


 
As some of you guys may already know, I went to Cambridge on an art trip on Tuesday and having never been there before I was a little unsure of what to expect.
 
And I can tell you I loved it!
The city is so pretty and beautiful so great for lots of photographs for blogging and Instagram feeds.

As a budding photographer, I love nothing more then capturing beautiful pictures that transport you back to that exact moment.
So I thought today I would do a mainly picture post of my Cambridge travels.
 
 I wasn't too sure how you guys would feel about a picture post but I thought I'd try it anyway to 'test the waters' so to speak.
So I'd love to hear if you want more of these kinds of posts if so let me know in the comments below!
  
Now are you sitting comfortably?
Yes?
Well shall we begin flicking through my Cambridge adventures then?
 
Enjoy...

























So that's all.


I hope you liked my photographs and this posts.
I'd love to hear what you thought in the comments even if you just want to say hi.
I love talking to you all.

I've got a very cute post coming out tomorrow which I just can't wait to share with you all.
So I'll see you tomorrow with more from, 'Lippie'.

Take Care
X

 
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, it looks so beautiful & quant! I would love to visit there. :) Great photos.
    Sally x
    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for your lovely comment Sally- it really is beautiful there, I would definitely recommend a visit. Have a lovely day, Gemma x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig