FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Saturday 23 January 2016

A Very Open and Honest Q&A.

 
I took to Twitter yesterday asking you guys if you wanted a Q&A post today and 90% of you voted yes!
I love, love, love doing these sorts of blog posts as it allows you guys to find out more about me and I get to ask myself questions that I wouldn't usually even think about.
 
To help me with this I used my trusty 'Q&A a day' diary.
Doesn't it look cute?!?
 
 
Now that we've got over just how cute this diary is...
Let's begin!
 
 
Where would you love to visit this year?
This is a tough one, as I'd love to visit many places this year but I would have to say New York. Especially around Christmas time as I just think it would be so magical and pretty.
I am travelling to America this summer actually but I don't think I'll be going to the 'Big City' but I love any part of America!
 
What are you not doing that you'd like to do?
I've got two- I'd like to drink a lot more water and I'd like to get exercising- that summer body isn't going to get itself. It would be great if it did work like that!
 
What song is stuck in your head?
Again I've got two- I couldn't possibly choose between them!
The first is 'Strong' the soundtrack from the Cinderella movie and the second is 'Over and Over Again' by Nathan Sykes. His voice literally melts me!
 
What TV show are you currently really getting into?
Hollyoaks!
I've been wanting to start watching it for a while now but I just kept forgetting or I didn't have the time but I'm two weeks in now and I'm still loving it.
 
What do you want to make more time for this year?
Writing...
I love doing art all day every day on my Art Foundation but I do really miss the writing element of Alevels. This is one of the main reason why I started this blog actually.
 
Do you miss anything?
I miss the how carefree life was when you were young. I mean I love being 18 but sometimes I want to just curl up in a ball and forget my responsibilities for a while.
 
Guilty Pleasure?
Disney movies!
I've been really getting into them this last year. Its weird because I wasn't their biggest fan when I was little but I'm definitely making up for lost time now.
 
Favourite Food?
This is super hard!
There's just so much choice! I think I'll have to say chocolate- I eat way to much of it but there's nothing wrong with a little bit of chocolate in your life.
 
If you could go back in time and relive a moment then what would it be and why?
It would have to be when I first got my dog, Poppy, she was so cute and such a little monkey at the same time. I don't think I've ever laughed so much as when we had her.
Love her to pieces!
 
What's your most recent purchase?
It would be the February issue of Vogue. I brought it as a treat for passing my art assessment.
 
Dream Job?
Running my own magazine company- think of it as a printed version of this blog.
 
If you could be good at anything then what would it be and why?
Drama- I'd love to be an actress but there's just one problem, I'm rubbish at drama. The idea of being a different character sounding really fun and exciting.
 
What expression do you overuse?
Either 'I know' or 'OMG'.
 
Going somewhere new soon?
I'm heading off to Cambridge for an art trip on Tuesday.
I've never been there before so it will be nice to visit somewhere new- I'm hoping to get lots of photographs. So lets hope it doesn't rain.
 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
One word... SLEEP!
I love having a lie-in on a Saturday especially as I'm usually up at 6am most mornings in the week.
 
 
So that's all...
 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and that you feel you now know that little bit more about me.
I'd love to hear what your answers are to these questions in the comments below and don't forget to let me know what your thought of this post.
 
 
Would you like to see more Q&A's?
 
 
Take care and I'll see you tomorrow with another post.
X
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig