FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Wednesday 9 December 2015

University, Moving On Up & How Everything Changes...

 
Before I begin you'll notice that I usually blog on a Sunday and today is most definitely not a Sunday!
 (Not long till the weekend now though- We can do this!) 
 
You see this blog post was the type that couldn't wait- I felt I needed to get it off my chest. 
 
From the title of this blog you will have guessed that I'm going to talk about 'changes', good and bad. I've been through a lot of changes lately; I've started university, redesigned my blog and I've realised what I want to do with my life... 
 
(Image isn't my own but it's a good quote)
 
Not all changes are good though. 
 
I'm currently in the process of going through UCAS again as although I'm already at a uni to do my Art Foundation- I have to apply again to move onto a degree course.
I love university; the freedom, new situations and experiences.
 
But what I don't love, is feeling lonely...
 
You see I'm a shy person, I'm not good with new people as I get nervous about what to say to them.
I call this 'socially awkward'.
From a young age I've always wanted to be a social butterfly but unfortunately I never have gained the confidence to be.
University is a fun, vibrant places full of lots of people sometimes it's hard to not get lost in a crowd. I thought I was lucky because I had a group of friends from college who were going to do the same course as me so I would never have expected to feel alone.
But people change, they meet new people, make new friends and change as a person.
Although I still have one very good friend ( you'll know who you are if your reading this). 
 
I guess life is just hard sometimes, I don't really know why I decided to blog about this today.
I guess I was hoping that I'm not the only person who feels like this.
 
If any of you have a tips on how to be more of a 'social butterfly' then I'd love to hear them in the comments below as maybe they'll help me get over my awkwardness.
 
And they might help other people reading this too.
 
Sorry this post was a bit depressing but I hope it might feel relatable to those reading this.
I'd love it if the 'social butterfly's' could help the 'socially awkward' like me.
 

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy reading this 'Surprise Wednesday' post-
Would you guys like to see two posts a week?
 
Anyway I'll see you guys on Sunday,
Take Care
 
X
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig