FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 29 November 2015

Christmas, Pampering & Sparkles!

 
I love having 'Pampering Sessions' throughout the year but I always feel that at Christmas time I love them even more!
So I thought why not have a Christmas themed pamper session?!?!
Especially as everything else in my life has been christmasified...
(Is this even a word? Well if not it is now)

 
There's something very nice about having a cute, little pampering by yourself or with family & friends on a cold winter's night. It always makes me feel very warm inside.
Do you guys ever feel the same?
 
So this post is really about me sharing what I love to use for my Christmas pamper sessions, I've also included some new products that even I'm still yet to try but I couldn't wait to share them with you guys.
Hope you enjoy!


 Snowy Shower Cream:
 'I Love' Range.
I've used this last night for the first time as I really wanted to see what it was like, and I have to say I was very impressed. I like how it is an 'Exfoliating shower cream' because I don't know about you guys but I always forget to exfoliate! So it's handy to have a two in one product. My skin felt very smooth after and it smelt gorgeous- I know this a 'Christmas' themed pamper session but the smell does remind me of summer which isn't a bad thing on a cold winter's night.
I can't remember where I got this from but I think it was about a £1- Does anyone know where it's sold from? If you do then could you let me know in the comments please so I can go a buy some more.


 Yummy Bath Fizzers/ Bombs:
 
Chocolate Orange Bath Fizzer, Wilko £1
I haven't actually tried this one yet because I brought it because I love Terry's Chocolate Orange so I thought I was bound to love this too. Maybe this bath fizzer would be good with a bit of Terry's Chocolate Orange (by bit I do mean a whole one) Haha.
So I have high expectations for this hopefully it won't disappoint- when I try it I'll let you guys know what I think.
Has anyone else tried this?


'Yognog' Bath Bomb, Lush £3.95
 I wouldn't call myself a Lush addict but I do like the bath bombs they do because they never disappoint. This one in particular really smells like Christmas to me- it's one of those scents that you have to have smelt to get what I mean. It just smells so gorgeous- I literally can't sum it up any other way. They also do a 'Yognog' soap in Lush and if you put by your radiator then it works like a scented candle and smells out your entire room.
Just lush to me!


Sparkling Star Moisturiser:
 Simple Kind to Skin Illuminating Radiance Cream, Boots
Again I haven't used this yet because I waiting till my old moisturiser runs out but of course like all things, when your waiting for something it never happens.
But the reviews I heard from this are really good.
 It's suppose to really brighten up your skin which is brilliant for the party season because those late nights always catch up with you in the end.


Scents of Christmas:
 Salted Caramel Yankee Candle ,
Words cannot describe just how much I adore this candle!
To me it smells like home, especially when I'm feeling stressed I find it very comforting to light this candle. I always think a candle sets a calm atmosphere which is perfect for when your pampering yourself.
I love a lot of the Yankee Candles but this is definitely my favourite.


Gorgeous Face Masks:
 'White Chocolate' and 'Cucumber' Face Masks, Superdrug £1.99
My skin has always been very spotty all through my main teenage years- I even get spots now at the age of 18! Annoyingly they're part of growing up.
So I do find face masks work for me- they leave my face feeling very calm and cleansed.
Luckily my skin seems like it's clearing itself up a bit but I still like to use a face mask to relax.
I like to put one on before I get in the bath then I'll take it off when I get out.
My favourite is the 'Cucumber' one because I find it very cooling and calming but who doesn't love a bit of chocolate at Christmas?!? so 'White Chocolate' is great also!


Warming Drinks:
 Heart Mug, Primark £3
I fell in love with this mug as soon as saw Gabby (VelvetGhost) release it and for £3 it's an absolute bargain! This mug will be perfect to have a 'Salted Caramel' Hot Chocolate in, I know what your thinking 'Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate'?!?
It's got to be one of the best inventions ever, right?
 
And of course no Christmas Pamper session for me is complete without the December issue of Vogue.
Who doesn't love admiring the latest fashions?!?


So that's all for today's post- I hope you've all enjoyed it!
I've included the links to websites where I can so you guys can go and check some of these products out- they could make perfect stocking fillers!
I hope I've given you all some festive pamper session ideas- I'd love to hear what you guys like to use in your pamper sessions!


Take care and I'll see you guys next Sunday for a  very special fashion and beauty exclusive!

X 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig