FASHION. BEAUTY. LIFESTYLE. an indecisive girl's life

Sunday 11 October 2015

New Start, New Me....

 
Recently I've noticed a change in me-
I've cut my hair short, developed my style more and I just feel more comfortable in my own skin. As cheesy as it sounds I feel happy with who I am. Growing up, I was pretty harsh with myself - I was never happy with the way I looked or who I was. I always wanted to feel like I was accepted and liked,  just like about every other teenage girl wants to be! (and every teenage boy for that matter).
 
 
I guess, well I know it was a confidence issue - I was always the type of girl who was happy to be in the background and away from the limelight. But that's not me anymore- while I'm still not quite ready for the spotlight yet, I do feel I want to be in the centre rather than an outsider.
 
So what I'm saying is that this blog is just about little me expressing herself through her passion for fashion and beauty to any of you guys who are willing to listen. Because I don't know about any of you guys but I know that part of my confidence boost is down to the clothes and the makeup I wear. As the saying goes 'If you love something then just wear it'.
 
 
I don't know everything about fashion and beauty - definitely not enough to call myself an expert but what I do know, I want to be able to share with you guys and help you.
 
So are you guys ready?
 
For starters I want to ask you guys a question: 'If you could tell your younger self something then what would it be?'
 
This question was asked to me recently and it really got me thinking... Would I tell myself that boyfriend jeans are definitely not my style or that I would grow to love a certain shade of mustard despite saying 'that you'd never catch me wearing that colour'? No my response was this - 'Life's full of hiccups but its what you learn from it and the journey you take afterwards that counts' Cheesy I know... and what's worse is that a line in the 'Hannah Montana' movie inspired me, 'life's a climb but the view's great'.
Am I the only teenage girl (18 to be exact) who thinks this is a great life motto? Please don't let me be the only one!
 
So I want to know what your responses to this question would be in the comments below.
I hope you liked this post and well this blog really - hopefully it will be the 'start of something new!' Oh no now I've gone into 'High School Musical' mode- what is it with all these songs being so relatable?!?!
 
 
 
Anyway I'll be back next week with a new post probably on nail art (another passion of mine), I hope you all have a good day!
 
See you next time
 
X
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hope you are having a great week♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig